Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Come See Sewn By Mice on October 27th!

Hello friends! I've just added another appearance, and it's coming up soon!

My cousin's daughter, Kyelynn, has Dravet Syndrome, a rare form of severe epilepsy. She recently became eligible for a service dog that will be able to sense seizures, will help keep her secure and assist with mobility, and generally be a helper and companion for her. It sounds like an awesome opportunity for her, but the family needs to raise $13,000.

To help raise the money, they're having a fundraiser on October 27th, starting at 2 pm at Forrest Meadow Park in Telford, PA. Read more info here: http://teamkye.homestead.com/index.html

I'll be there as a vendor, so be sure to stop by and check out my table, and also help Kye and her family bring home her dog. In addition to the dresses, I'll have miniature hats (just in time for Halloween!) e-reader covers, coffee cup cozies, and more. Thanks and see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment